Venice masks

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Got up wet - Delno L.A. Tromp

Yesterday the whole day I was walking around
Thinking about you

In the evening got in my bed closed my eyes
Fantasizing  how I’m
Kissing you
Caressing you
Hugging you
Pinching you

Things were about to culminate
The thing itself

I woke up soaking wet out of
A very sweet dream all drowsy

Hearing it raining hard and I realized
That my bedroom window was not closed!

Delno L.A. Tromp (20th century) Bonaire
Source: Caribbean ViewCaribbean View
(Bonaire is an island municipality of the Netherlands, off Venezuela’s coast in the southern Caribbean)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.