Venice masks

Sunday 19 December 2021

Dubai - Ozy Prince

The morning is traffic,
More work, everyone is waiting, but,
The night shines like the sun and the stars together.
I can touch gold and diamond because it is everywhere.

I can hear the birds who are singing on the beach.
The caviar can call me : << OZY, come eat>>.
The buildings are ogres.
I can see some people drive a helicopter to go away,
the street or highway has too much traffic.

The city of Dubai is like an emergency office,
Everythings is open all the time, and the service is very fast.
The people are generous, everyone
Is equal, like my friends. I like this country
because it is a very nice and peaceful place.

Ozy Prince  (21st century) Central African Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.