Venice masks

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Omri Kello - Wael Kfoury

Oh love go tell her
tell her I miss her so much,
if she wants my life
I'll give it away.

When you bring her back, Love
I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with her,
I'll be the the fire that melts her ice
and warm her.

Bring her back to me, Love
make the road shorter to me,
I'm holding a rose in my hand;
sighs and memories.

The one I love:
my heart is attached to her heart
and I am dreaming of her,

I sing but she never listens
so I can get her to miss me and embrace me
since the day she left ... I'm calling her.

I kept her picture beside my bed
and I slept on the pillow
I closed my eyes and wanted to warm her.

Wael Kfoury [Michel Émile Kfoury] (born 1974) Lebanon
Translator not stated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.