Venice masks

Monday 19 February 2024

Flaw - Nadd Mahmud

I can’t promise that
I would always be there
each time you need me.

I can’t give you a hope
that one day, I would
come and save your day.

I can’t say ‘I love you’ for
so many times because
I realise that words
would be forgotten.

I can’t make a vow that
I would always be perfect
For you, for us.

But one thing I can guarantee is,
I would always be in your mind,
your memories in the past,
now and in the future.

And,
I am so certain,
‘us’ would last, forever.

Nadd Mahmud (21st century) Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.