Venice masks

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Mis-using - Mtendere Alice Kishindo

Set myself on fire
Let the synthetic melt
The acrylic burn
And all this fat sizzle

Set myself on fire
Cause you are a fool
Set this voluptuous thigh ablaze
You see this fuel
You see it get lit
I will use your shirt too
And the underwear I bought you

Burn all this down
Cause you got me feeling unworthy
Unworthy I roll it over
No
No, me, unworthy?
That doesn't sound right

Look at these lips
They set you on fire
Burning and shaking
Or is it quivering
To the pleasure of my pulses
Set you on fire
Burn you
Cause you a fool
I am worthy
I March
I am worthy
Set you on fire
Let the flames lap up your memory
Cause mentally charred dead
I will be at peace
And above it all
Beyond the sin

Mtendere (Alice) Kishindo (born c.1988) Malawi
Source: Experience's and Lost Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.