I inhale
the shadows of the calendar
that hang my fate
buried.
I return
- to your neck -
and shut the doors
on the air that consumes me
under the liquor of existence.
I inject myself with moans from afar,
splitting
- drop by drop –
the Lake of Borders.
And I kill!
I kill to live
amid the resonance of blood.
Biting into the shattered neurons...
that force me to lose everything
Indira Moreno (born 1969) Panama
Translated by DeepL online translator
Source: Cultural Maga - Poemas de Indira Moreno
the shadows of the calendar
that hang my fate
buried.
I return
- to your neck -
and shut the doors
on the air that consumes me
under the liquor of existence.
I inject myself with moans from afar,
splitting
- drop by drop –
the Lake of Borders.
And I kill!
I kill to live
amid the resonance of blood.
Biting into the shattered neurons...
that force me to lose everything
Indira Moreno (born 1969) Panama
Translated by DeepL online translator
Source: Cultural Maga - Poemas de Indira Moreno
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.