Venice masks

Saturday 4 January 2020

Like An Angel - Ehsan Sehgal

You are like an angel;
You have lovely heart, decent thoughts
Your way of expression
And style of selection
Have made a special place
In my heart
In which resides a pure love
That you have achieved
My love and devotion, today and forever
I promise it remains only for you
No matter we see and meet each other or not
Oh my love, my dear it is my wish
Be happy and blessed in every way of life.

Ehsan Sehgal [Khawaja Ehsan Elahi Sehgal] (born 1951) born in Pakistan, lived in The Netherlands since 1978
Source: Poetry.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.