Venice masks

Monday 26 August 2019

How to Walk on the Seashore - El Mahdi Qeraz

To be conscious is an evil being walking
Ask an insect on the seashore jumping
From one end to the other drawing
A wandering circle
I observe shy steps of a....
On the seashore, one spicy
The other soft like the strangeness of a....
Of a singer packed of words without odors or breasts
I would have to engulf myself inside
Inside one of her fingers to feel the load of life
An albatross flew to the sun
I heard almost the congealed sound of its wings
Revealing exclusively to me:
"to entrance, my friend, is to burn one's wings
resurrection is there, worry not, they will be beautiful".

El Mahdi Qeraz (born 1981) Morocco
Source: Textbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.