Venice masks

Thursday 15 October 2015

Listening to my moans - Kshetrayya

Listening to my moans as you touch certain spots,
The pet parrot mimics me, and O how we laugh in bed!

You say, ‘Come close, my girl’
And make love to me like a wild man, Muvva Gopala,1
And as I get ready to move on top,

It’s morning already!

Kshetrayya ( c. 1600 – 1680) India
[1] Kshetrayya used the mudra (signature) "Muvva Gopala" as a reference to himself, which is also a name for the Lord Krishna in Kshetrayya's village Muvva in Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.